DUE AT REGISTRATION
Applicable tuition amount, one-time $45 registration fee per each new student and online registration form must be submitted to reserve a space. No registration fee required for camps.
Year-Round Weekly Classes:
From our years of experience, we have observed that children are most successful in a consistent learning environment. To get the most out of your Shineh Art Studio experience, we strongly encourage consistent attendance in your child’s regularly scheduled class.
1. Make-up classes are offered as a courtesy, with only one make-up session allowed per month for any absences.
2. Make-up sessions must be completed within the same month as the absence.
3. To qualify for a make-up session, written notification or sign-up must be provided at least 24 hours prior to the absence. Without this, no make-up session will be provided.
4. Absences cannot be deducted or credited towards tuition payments for the current or future month.
5. Eligible make-ups are valid during enrollment but expire upon withdrawal and are not carried over upon re-enrollment.
6. We do not reschedule make-up classes for any reason.
Camps: No make-up classes will be offered.
1. Younger siblings receive a 5% discount on tuition for Monthly Installment Options ONLY (Full/Half Year tuition already discounted).
2. Enroll your child(ren) for the full/half school year and receive a tuition discount.
3. No tuition discounts for camps.
4. These special offers cannot be further discounted or combined.
1. Cancellations made three weeks prior to the start of monthly, half / full-year terms, or camps will receive a refund, minus a $100 cancellation fee.
2. No refunds for cancellations made less than three weeks before the start of monthly, half / full-year terms, or camps. No exceptions.
3. Cancellations and changes will not be honored without written notification.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
1. Classes will begin and end at the specified times. Please be punctual. Parents are required to drop off and pick up the students promptly at the beginning and at the end of class.
2. A late charge of $25 per child will be assessed if a child is picked up more than 5 minutes after the class ends. An additional $25 fee will be charged for every 10 minutes thereafter.
I grant Shineh Art Studio, LLC permission to use photographs of my child(ren) and their artworks for future promotional purposes. I understand that my child(ren)'s name(s) will not be used to identify them in any publication without my consent. No compensation will be provided to individuals featured in the images.
Because our enrollment is limited number of students per session, we regret that guests may not be brought to class.
Shineh Art Studio, LLC does not accept responsibility for loss, damage, or theft of any student’s property.
Any children found to be disruptive to the program or teachers may be dismissed from the session with no refund.
PAYMENTS AND FEES
1. To ensure a guaranteed spot, tuition must be received before the start of the class.
2. Payment is based on the academic month, not individual days.
3. Tuition cannot be transferred between sessions or months due to poor attendance or missed classes. No refunds are provided for cancellations made less than three weeks prior to the start any session, for missed classes, or for dismissal due to discipline issues.
2. $25 will be charged for each returned check.
PLEASE MAKE CHECK PAYABLE TO SHINEH ART STUDIO AND RETURN TO:
Shineh Art Studio
255 Market Street West, Suite 200, Gaithersburg, MD 20878
I understand and agree that my child is expected to carry his/her own accident and medical insurance. I release Shineh Art Studio from any and all liability and/or claims and damages arising out of personal injury of any kind. If necessary, I authorize Shineh Art Studio to administer first aid and/or authorize medical treatment for my child. I have read and agree to Shineh Art Studio’s Policies.
All information in the above form is correct. Signing below indicates you acknowledge the above:
Signature ___________________________________________________________ Date _______/_______/___________
Relationship to the child:_______________